This month Pot-C chops it up with talented North Carolina artist Wals. They talk about his blocSonic debut SHEESH (which if you haven’t checked out, you definitely should), enlightens us about how far back he and A.Moss go and hints at new music! Afterwards, we get to hear a few tracks from the recent EP.
As always, Pot-C spins new tunes by Moki Mcfly, Mos Emvy, Tha Silent Partner & M.V.A, heat of the month by Pete Lund, A.Moss & Timezone Lafontaine and a special Holiday Crate Dig featuring music by Donnie Ozone and The Impossebulls!
Thanks to Wals for taking the time to speak with Pot-C… can’t wait to hear what you’re cooking up! Thanks again to Pot-C for delivering another great show!
Of course, thanks once again to you for downloading & listening. We always strive to deliver content you’ll love. Please spread the word about blocSonic, if you enjoy what we do.
Music featured on this episode…
- Moki Mcfly - superbloom from the 2019 Original release Addition Hills
- Mos Emvy - Not The Same from the 2019 fortyFive release Not The Same
- Tha Silent Partner - Slapz from the 2019 fortyFive release SIX ONNA 7 (Part 7: SEVEN ONNA 7)
- M.V.A - Something Special from the 2019 maxBloc release A Tribute Ting
- Pete Lund - Under the Bleachers from the 2019 maxBloc release Barely Nearly EP
- A.Moss - Gurly from the 2019 maxBloc release Gravel King
- A.Moss - MB from the 2019 fortyFive release Carolina Raised
- Pete Lund - Last Addiction from the 2014 fortyFive release Gypsy Cab
- Timezone LaFontaine - EMS (People Of The Red Clay) from the 2019 maxBloc release East Meets Sunsheets
- Wals - SHEESH from the 2019 maxBloc release SHEESH
- Wals - Tre to the Q from the 2019 maxBloc release SHEESH
- Wals - My Spirit (Featuring Royce Lovett) from the 2019 maxBloc release SHEESH
- Wals - Somehow from the 2019 maxBloc release SHEESH
- Donnie Ozone - Christmas Shopping at the Dollar Store from the 2016 fortyFive release The Xmas Split
- The Impossebulls - Do You Know…? from the 2016 fortyFive release The Xmas Split
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.