This Is Madness (Just Plain Black)
On July 27th blocSonic & Just Plain Sounds are dropping the next Just Plain Ant album, “Rumble, Young Man, Rumble”. With RYMR, the the world of netlabels collides with that of classic hip-hop. Among the album’s many talented collaborators is one notable guest that’s sure to grab a bit of attention. That special guest is none other than The Rhyme Animal aka The Hard Rhymer aka Mistachuck… that’s right… Public Enemy’s Chuck D!
Though, you’ll have to wait until the 27th to hear that distinct voice rhyming on Just Plain Ant production. For right now we’ve got the first maxi-single for you containing two fantastic album tracks featuring Black Liquid out of Richmond, Virginia and NOTE out of Cleveland, Ohio.
We’ve also included each of the tracks’ instrumentals and acapellas for your remixing pleasure. We encourage you to submit your remixes (in wav format) to our SoundCloud DropBox for a chance that your remix be included on the next RYMR single (We do ask that you use the lossless FLAC format for the best possible quality remixes)!
As always… thanks for downloading and listening! Keep the music moving… share it… blog it… podcast it… broadcast it!
- blocSonic maxBloc BSMX0007 PDF Booklet (17 Pages) Downloaded 30 times
- blocSonic maxBloc BSMX0007 - All Tracks (FLAC) (includes PDF booklet) Downloaded 77 times
- blocSonic maxBloc BSMX0007 - All Tracks (OGG) (includes PDF booklet) Downloaded 32 times
- blocSonic maxBloc BSMX0007 - All Tracks (320kbs MP3) (includes PDF booklet) Downloaded 113 times
- blocSonic maxBloc BSMX0007 - All Tracks (192kbs MP3) (includes PDF booklet) Downloaded 32 times
Package Art Downloads
- 01 - This Is Madness (Just Plain Black) (Featuring Black Liquid) (Album Version) (3:49)
- 02 - This Is Madness (Just Plain Black) (Instrumental) (3:49)
- 03 - This Is Madness (Just Plain Black) (Acapella) (3:49)
- 04 - Some People Never Learn (Featuring NOTE) (Album Version) (2:52)
- 05 - Some People Never Learn (Instrumental) (2:52)
- 06 - Some People Never Learn (Acapella) (2:52)