Alright y’all, here we go… “Light ’Em Up”, the second single from Timezone Lafontaine’s new album “Beatseekers”, has arrived for you to enjoy! What you’ll find on this one are dope remixes for “Light ‘Em Up” and “Beatseekers” and tasty instrumentals. Seed Verb, Sloe-T, and Cheese N Pot-C also deliv… Read more
The Church of Space Presents: Nu Kids OFF The Block and Pot-C rings in the New Year with Tha Bloc Report!
The Church of Space Presents: Nu Kids OFF The Block arrives with “NFT” Today we’ve got something a bit unique for you. However, before getting into the detail. here’s a little info about the mysterious group of collaborators. The Church Of Space: Physics, Metaphysics, Occult, Philosophy, Crypto, M… Read more
We last got an album from Timezone Lafontaine back in 2019, which seems like ages ago in this modern pandemic era. Thankfully we get to close out this bad year (which very much seems like a sequel to 2020 in some ways… hopefully 2022 doesn’t make it a trilogy) with the dope new TZLF album “Beatseeke… Read more
After more than 2 years, Timezone Lafontaine returns with “Recalibrate”, the first single from his forthcoming album “Beatseekers” which is set to ring in the new year on December 31st! For this first single, a couple folks drop by to lend a hand, too. CM aka Creative brings the heat on the title t… Read more
Hey you… yeah you… we’ve got a fantastic new episode of Tha Bloc Report for you today. For this one Pot-C has a little respite from the cascade of releases dropped over the past few months to not only get you the latest and greatest, but also some gems from the crates that deserve some shine! This… Read more
After a relentless marathon of releases over the past three months, Louis Lingg and the Bombs drop “No Joke”, the final release from their INCREDIBLE new album “>…checking system… disruption detected…”! It may be their final single, but they aren’t going out quietly. Seriously… included on this o… Read more
Yuk MC arrives with a Smokeshow! Boy do we have a sonic treat for you to enjoy! Today, Yuk MC, one 3rd of Krazy Shitz, member of P.U.C.K. and long-time Cheese N Pot-C collaborator delivers his blocSonic debut solo album “Smokeshow”. Let it be said that it is pure fire. A straight-up banger front to… Read more
We’re so happy to finally present to you this, the first of what we hope will be a long series of feature articles that will serve to shed light on our incredible roster of talented artists, our catalog and issues/topics that we feel deserve extra, in-depth coverage. Today we kick things off with an… Read more
Shop At The blocGLOBAL Store
From The Crates
New music set to drop…
- 2022.01.28 — SKOL x Donnie Ozone - Good Day b/w On My Way
- 2022.02.11 — Church Of Space Presents: Nu Kids OFF The Block - NFT One
- 2022.02.25 — Church Of Space Presents: Nu Kids OFF The Block - NFT Too
The Tape: The Sound System Blasts
For this selection we wanted to take you on a sonic journey through our catalog where sonic characteristics lead to interesting ebs and flows. Enjoy this excursion.
- Louis Lingg and The Bombs - The Dispossessed (2:41)
- Pete Lund - Subway Cameo (3:31)
- Daily Khaos delivery - Electrical love machine (4:14)
- Vietnam II - Strange Weather (3:43)
- KLSHNKV - Kalayaan Sound System (2:07)
- P.U.C.K. - Hope 2 Die (Cross My Liver) (2:59)
- OWTRIPLEBANG - Shake Hands With Danger (2:45)
- Graphic Antics - Digital (3:30)
- DJ Harrison - Jazzy Intro/HeadRock (2:52)
- DJ Def Chad - Cain (5:43)
- Mported Flows - Advice (4:02)
- The Impossebulls - Back To It (2:36)
- Tha Silent Partner - P!NKSAMNCOLUR (Hentai Edit) (2:29)
- CM & Tha Silent Partner - No More Heroes (3:52)
- Heeven Haven - The Door Is Open (4:09)
We feature a total of 488 FREE Creative Commons licensed releases containing a total of 4351 tracks all available in high quality FLAC, 320kbs MP3 and 192kbs MP3!! Download some new music now!!
2022.01.14 — Timezone Lafontaine Lights 'Em Up!
2021.12.31 — Timezone Lafontaine runnin' with the Beatseekers!
2021.12.17 — Timezone Lafontaine returns with new single!
2020.05.09 — Music of resistance: An interview with Das Mister